Where can I place a sign for my business in the U.S. 1 work area?

All signs, temporary or permanent, must be placed on private property, outside of PennDOT’s right-of-way.  All signs must have an approved permit from Bensalem Township and comply with township ordinances. Permit applications can be found at https://www.bensalempa.gov/applications.html and can be submitted by email to permitcenter@bensalempa.gov.